WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26 degrees at 11:06 a.m., snow falling at a rate of an inch an hour. What's the weather like today in you neck of the woods?

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Hey, what the Hell's all that white stuff??

Here in SoCal, the sun is shining, and the temperature should get into the low 60's...

·
Registered
981 Posts
In Washington St. it's the usual rain, rain, and more rain. Actually it's more of a irritating drizzle that won't stop for at least 2 more weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Central Valley in California...high 44 low 31...and FOG! This area can be so bad that at stop signs you have to roll down the windows to see if you can "hear" another car.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm in Portland at the In-laws. I'm pretty sure the state flower of Oregon is the Milldew. So of course it is rainy and in the mid to low 50s.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Mid 40's in upstate NY, supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow but snow predicted for Christmas eve and Christmas day. Last year at this time I was playing golf here.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Today, here in Dallas, TX the low will be 28 with north winds @30 mph. Kinda funny since yesterday it was around 70 degrees.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Grey, cold, cloudy and very dirty roads. But the way I'm feeling right now, there is nothing that could stop that Christmas feeling.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
3 storms and 2 feet of snow in a 1 week period.
Now it's finally warming up a bit.
So all the snow melts into slushy puddles only to refreeze in a few days.
Winter?
Bah Humbug!!:cursing:

·
Registered
161 Posts
61 and overcast, supposed to be in the 70's for Christmas

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
3 storms and 2 feet of snow in a 1 week period.
Now it's finally warming up a bit.
So all the snow melts into slushy puddles only to refreeze in a few days.
Winter?
Bah Humbug!!:cursing:
It thought winter was when you sometimes have to put a sweater and long pants on at night.
What is snow?

:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts