WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling in after a few years absence!

I guess there'll be many new faces but I hope a lot of old ones, too.

And Milos - now Moderator - how are you, my old friend?

These days, as an ever ageing septuagenarian, it's just the one timepiece for me but one that makes me happy.

I'll be sure to call in from time to time but, meanwhile, good wishes to you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Calling in after a few years absence!

I guess there'll be many new faces but I hope a lot of old ones, too.

And Milos - now Moderator - how are you, my old friend?

These days, as an ever ageing septuagenarian, it's just the one timepiece for me but one that makes me happy.

I'll be sure to call in from time to time but, meanwhile, good wishes to you all!
Hello Derek,

It has been a while !! Good to see you back.
I have been a moderator here now going on 4+ years. I am a moderator over at the
PP forum but I do stop by here quite ofter and read all Rolex threads. I still have two
modern pieces (YM 16628 and SS 116520) and one vintage (GMT 1675). All three have
a very special place in my collection and I do not see them going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Congrats on becoming a septuagenarian. Stay healthy and please do stop by more often !

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Derek,

It has been a while !! Good to see you back.
I have been a moderator here now going on 4+ years. I am a moderator over at the
PP forum but I do stop by here quite ofter and read all Rolex threads. I still have two
modern pieces (YM 16628 and SS 116520) and one vintage (GMT 1675). All three have
a very special place in my collection and I do not see them going anywhere anytime soon ;)

Congrats on becoming a septuagenarian. Stay healthy and please do stop by more often !
Hi Milos ... great to hear your news.

I'll have to pick up a PP to give me a valid reason for visiting that forum!:T

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
hi derek,

hope you are well and congratulations on your milestone and there are many more to come.

through the magic of televisio, i see that her majesty is getting along quite nicely.

i have added and subtracted some rolex. a recent addition as in a few days ago is the white dialed
explorer.

it was a spur of the moment las vegas euphoria purchase. i must say it wears larger and flatter
on the wrist then the other modern rolex.

chat soon.

cl

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Chunglee

Been a long time but glad to know you're well!

I went back to NYC for another GTG last year but guess that will be my last trip. :sad:

Talk again, I'm sure, my friend.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.