WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever scored a watch you can't remember bidding on???:confused1: I remember the old wrenches that I missed out on and the Seiko Seahorse that's yet to finish, but not the 6309. Maybe early stage dementia. Shouldn't joke I know.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
lol, that hasn't happen to me as of yet. Well, atleast as far as my memory serves me?

haha, I've gotten close to feeling like that brian, but as far as I know it hasnt happen to me yet I dont think. :wink:

So what kind of price did you find up you need to pay? :biggrin:
I hope its not too high, kind of like finding out you owe a huge tax bill right after the Holiday season.

Cheers,
Jim

Have you ever scored a watch you can't remember bidding on???:confused1: I remember the old wrenches that I missed out on and the Seiko Seahorse that's yet to finish, but not the 6309. Maybe early stage dementia. Shouldn't joke I know.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jim, It's another 7040 and it appears to have a few a/mkt parts. Looks ok though. Maybe I had a bit too much "Lunatic Soup" but I never go ebaying after a couple. All up cost is $97.00. I'm currently on my work computer and it won't allow me to link to ebay so will try later tonight to send a shot of it.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
haha, well one needs to watch having too many egg-nogs and visiting ebay in the same

evening looking for goodies. :lol:

I'm sure you did okay mate, sure I'd like to see her when you have time.

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G'day Fred, as above about 97.00 bucks. I probably won't have it for about 3 wks, takes the post ages to get here.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the mystery watch!!
vintage seiko divers watch 6309-7040 in good working condition 160677444561

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Not bad Brian...

Hey if you notice some error or something other than the listing showed or stated, you can always return her and wait for another one.

Yeah, I've bought a cassette tape one time and never realized I even bid on the item, but after looking at the listing when I saw that I somehow won that item, and I think I accidently hit the BIN button instead of watch this item button. :lol:

Cheers, :wink:
Jim

This is the mystery watch!!
vintage seiko divers watch 6309-7040 in good working condition 160677444561

1 - 8 of 8 Posts