WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks and especially KOI...After 23 watches and no problems It finally happened...I finally gave in and ordered the Invicta Skull square for 199.98 on SNBC after months of debate on weather it really was worth the three hundred dollar price tag...Well low and behold clearence for 199.00 so I gave in...And when I got it it was to say the least Stunning and Flawless....Well after setting the correct date I noticed the crown was loose? I thought Oh well Ill just push it in carefully... Well after wearing it for two days...I realized it was not keeping the time correctly..I examined it and I noticed the crown was somtimes sliping in and out stopping the time and then starting up again...Well I was horrified! So now I am sending it back and trying to exchange it for the same thing..I am mailing it off right now....Ill keep you updated on the progress...I know I have been a cheerleader for INVICTA and Shop NBC but after all the things I have heard about there customer service I am nervous? Ill fill you all in...I hope they come through...I am sad...See ya.. RS

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
think positive thoughts, maybe hopefully probably possibly all will be well

·
Registered
541 Posts
What is it with Invicta and these crown issues on some of their watches?

I saw this watch last week on one of the shows with EL. Looks much cooler on the show than the website pic. A very unique piece.

I hope you can get a replacement. If so I believe you will be the only person on this site that has one. Good luck. And I hope all ends well. Keep us posted and show us some pics if you get your replacement.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well if it is on clearance, the remaining ones are probabbly all customer returns. The positive thing about it, is that not all returns are due to defectivness. Some people just don't really care for the style once they see it in person so they return it even though the watch may be physically in fine working order. Tatooine, it looks like you were one of the unfortunate ones... Unfortunally it is just pot-luck when it comes to items that have been on clearance for an extended period of time. After all, they are on clearance for a reason. If the price is too good to be true, that should raise a flag.

I have had the same problem when I purchased the Scuba a few months ago... I sent it back the next day for a refund and don't even regret it. It was nice looking but it had major crown issues. Just not worth it.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
so how did my name get here? Good luck with it. My daughter ordered an 18K gold item two weeks ago. It cost over $3k ( she works ). It arrived at her home today. It was missing a diamond and had a VERY visible dent. No tags either. It was a return. It goes back Monday. She is now ordering a similar item from QVC.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Um, koi, I think you and I are the most aggressive pointing out Invicta's CS issues. And you are not a fan of that TVland.

@tat: keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'm sure all will be fine tatoo. It'll be exchanged or repaired with no hassles Ill bet. And anyway, why worry about something you can't control? Especially when it's just a watch and just one of many you own? Don't sweat the small stuff. If your kid was going in for repair, be nervous. Or heck, even if it's just your car, permission granted to be nervous. It gets you from place to place and you've spent thousands on it. Worry away. But one $200 watch? Chill and enjoy all your other watches. This one will be back sooner or later.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I stopped worrying too. I have $1,100 dollars worth(2 watches) at the SS. If it comes back wrong, it will go back again, and again, and again, and again....

·
Registered
378 Posts
I love the look of that skull watch; I hope yours gets returned to you quickly without any fuss.

Once you do get it back, could you take some accurate measurements? I've seen conflicting info on this piece, and would like to know if it is too large before I order one.

·
Registered
298 Posts
why would any one buy a watch with EL's skull on it it looks like some thing you would get out of a $0.50 machine at the grocery store
look at the smile laugh lines on the skull it looks just like him it is like a kids watch
a watch like that should come with a bowl of soup.....but it looks good on you though..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE...I just spoke to the Shop NBC Customer service..They waived the 6.99 return fee..I mailed it of today..So Well see....Ok see ya...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts