WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Hi, I have heard many speak about a ink mark on Accutrons to further confirm originality. Is this what the ink mark on the inner case back looks like?
eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d
Yep, that's what we are talking about. Checking case number against lists of cases used on known maodels reduces the risk but not always totally correct. As we know, Bulova did pull some fast ones. What I don't understand is that weird battery strap on a 214 mvt.!!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, that's what we are talking about. Checking case number against lists of cases used on known maodels reduces the risk but not always totally correct. As we know, Bulova did pull some fast ones. What I don't understand is that weird battery strap on a 214 mvt.!!!!!
Thanks. If only I could find a all correct complete set white gold Alpha with "correct inkmarks" and B&P, wouldbe a nice match for my 2010 Spaceview, unlikely to get one I guess!:(

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
There's a lot of bids but the $ isn't real high. That case looks pretty rough to my tired old eyes. It does appear though that it might be an original.
Don't give up on the Alpha. I really believe that, if you are patient, one will show up.
There's an Accutron that I'm after and I intend to get it. I've been looking for over a year and some have shown up but they haven't been in very good condition but I'm still looking.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a lot of bids but the $ isn't real high. That case looks pretty rough to my tired old eyes. It does appear though that it might be an original.
Don't give up on the Alpha. I really believe that, if you are patient, one will show up.
There's an Accutron that I'm after and I intend to get it. I've been looking for over a year and some have shown up but they haven't been in very good condition but I'm still looking.
True. Thanks, hoping that Alpha will tun up but it's been a year already:). Which Accutron are you looking for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.