WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I love the look of these watches but all the models that I have seen are far to large for my silly thin wrists. I have recently seen aMontbrilliant Chronograph with a black leather strap. It looked no larger than 40mm but could have been a few years old. Can any one please help identify models that are not the size of an alarm clock. Thanks very much

·
Registered
3 Posts
Take a look at the Breitling colt chronograph ii its a beautiful looking watch, more entry level for breitling but may be just what your looking for

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I have a Navitimer and a Colt Chrono. For what it is worth I feel the Colt is the heavier and also feels the bigger of the 2 although I think they are both the same diameter and maybe very similar in weight. I think it is the Colt's bezel which gives it more gravitis from a size perspective, although the Navitimer has more impact because of it heritage. Both very sturdy and reliable.

PS: I have very small wrists and they look great. I used to own a mid-sized Omega and Tag Heuer, but they are too small now in size and weight and I could not contemplate going down in size.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
There are a few 38-40mm Breitlings. My recommendation would be to find a local AD and try them on. Granted, most Breitlings will be the larger size, but most AD's do carry a few of the smaller ones. Enough to tell you if you'd like them on your wrist, and if so they can help you get the exact configuration you'd like.

Good luck!

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
I'm not a fan of large watches either and I own the Chrono Cockpit A13358. It's 39 mm and still available in plenty of places, whether online or in stores. On a strap it's $3000 - $3700 depending on dial options and deployant or tang selection, and on the Pilot's Bracelet it's just over $4000 up to $5000 depending on the dial option chosen. Here's the long term review I did last year:

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/review-reference-forum/43540.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts