WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Is the Sub-LV difficult to obtain in your area?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Depends on the AD. Some have them, some do not.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No; but, the AD restricts them to certain customers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Of the 2 AD's in my hometown, one or other usually has 1 at any given time.
If only the same could be said for SS Daytonas' :cursing:
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
One has been sitting in my local ADs case for a couple of months at least, and was still there the last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
One has been sitting in my local ADs case for a couple of months at least, and was still there the last time I checked.
I thought they said that they had one, then sold it, and it was replaced with another one, which is for sale. Regardless of whether it's been sold or not, the bottom line is that it's available at that AD. :)

The other one locally complains about how they don't get enough of them... :confused1:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my area, it depends on the AD. Some state they do not have them, while others say they do have one available for sale.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rolexman07.... You have seen an LV sub with the Rolex incribed inside?!?!?! This is a first! What state was this located in?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Rolexman07.... You have seen an LV sub with the Rolex incribed inside?!?!?! This is a first! What state was this located in?
Yesterday my wife and I were Christmas shopping and just for the heck of it stopped in to one of the ADs in my area (central Ohio) and there it was-- an M series LV with an inscribed rehaut. -- First one I've seen in the flesh.:thumbup1:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like it!!!!! I have a Z series LV, and I really like the clean look. Guess I just got it in time. But who knows? Next year, Rolex could stop making them, then the incripted ones wil be rare.

I just hope that when they do redesign the subs, there will be some noticable difference, aside from the bezel, from the Black mini-dial sub to the green maxi-dial sub.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I just hope that when they do redesign the subs, there will be some noticable difference, aside from the bezel, from the Black mini-dial sub to the green maxi-dial sub.
There will be...... I can GUARENTEE it!!! :thumbup1:

So what is the change you ask?????

About $1,000 clams more.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though to be honest I think the only difference there will be is probably the newer bracelet on the new subs. I just can't imagine them not using the maxi-dial on the new sub when it comes out...

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:crying: :crying: :crying: I hope not! I rather like the uniquness of the LV now. Much lik everyone is enjoying the uniqueness of the 50th GMT. :001_smile:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yesterday my wife and I were Christmas shopping and just for the heck of it stopped in to one of the ADs in my area (central Ohio) and there it was-- an M series LV with an inscribed rehaut. -- First one I've seen in the flesh.:thumbup1:
Was that over at Diamond Cellar, Mike? I've noticed that Rolex takes extremely good care of DC and gives them some very cool pieces to display. Our AD's in Dayton are getting a bit stale, meaning they don't have too much stuff that's "out of the ordinary." Though they have nice pieces, don't get me wrong, but not too much you'll see that's different from any old AD.

Plus, DC's other watch brands are astounding!!! :001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Was that over at Diamond Cellar, Mike? I've noticed that Rolex takes extremely good care of DC and gives them some very cool pieces to display. Our AD's in Dayton are getting a bit stale, meaning they don't have too much stuff that's "out of the ordinary." Though they have nice pieces, don't get me wrong, but not too much you'll see that's different from any old AD.

Plus, DC's other watch brands are astounding!!! :001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1:
Sure was. Funny it was the smaller store at Easton. The larger DC on Sawmill RD. didn't have one. LOL!
And yes they DO have a wonderfull selection of other brands. The only place I can drool over the PPs I've found!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
timefinder it was a new store that just opened so all there watches were new, Huntsville AL. They also had the normal sub with the inscription. Also they did get 1 black face milgauss on black friday, it sold right when they opened,

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sure was. Funny it was the smaller store at Easton. The larger DC on Sawmill RD. didn't have one. LOL!
And yes they DO have a wonderfull selection of other brands. The only place I can drool over the PPs I've found!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Our fancier AD in Dayton carries PP as well, but I have a hard time drawing myself away from the Rolex counters.

As for DC, I've been to both of their stores and was certainly impressed both times. Wish I had a relationship there, but it seems like each time I go, there is someone new behind the counter. That makes relationship building a bit more difficult - you have to get past the front-line folks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts