WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing here today. Why don't you show us some pics of your Invictas in the snow (that is, for those of you fortunate enough to live somewhere where it actually does snow!) Here's mine:

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't doubt that's true, casey. At least you live in a place where they know a little something about how to handle snow. I live in a metro area of half a million people and the city's policy on snow removal is to start after the LAST snowflake falls!

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I've been a New Englander all my life.

I loathe snow!!

I do have an Invicta or two and I also have lots of snow outside.

But it's 17 degrees out there so put this picture

together with this

and that's the best I can do!!!

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Hey Jeff,I hate snow too,tomorrow's going to be a joy.......NOT!in my neck of the woods 18" of that crap is supposed to fall.
I'm pretty sure my wife got me that exact style reserve speedway you posted Jeff,thanks for the photo to tide me over.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Hey Jeff,I hate snow too,tomorrow's going to be a joy.......NOT!in my neck of the woods 18" of that crap is supposed to fall.
I'm pretty sure my wife got me that exact style reserve speedway you posted Jeff,thanks for the photo to tide me over.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the watch a lot more than a weather.
Nice to now that I'm not the only "yankee" that isn't a snow lover!!
(my family is originally from Maine so I am cursed with that "Downeast" heartiness that keeps me from moving to warmer climates!)

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Thorry, felasth, but my stongue in frozen thstuck to my camera when my neighbor double-dog dared me to click the shutter with IT instead on my finger.:eek:

We may be getting anywhere from 12-24 inches of snow in the next 24 hours...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts