WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't have the wrist to wear some of cool yet huge watches coming out lately. what are models that are 42-43mm. no 40mm though. i could never wear that smaller size again.... i do know of the 5017 and hve 42mm python now..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Invicta has the pro diver line which if I'm not mistaken have a few nice pro diver models in the 43mm range, but with invicta it really seems to be 40mm or 47mm and larger. The 47mm grand diver wears really well, I dont think you would be dissapointed

·
Registered
158 Posts
One way you can tell if the model (I don't know if this works with the new models) is 43mm is by the Stingray on the dial around 6:00, and the number 43 will be etched in the caseback.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I have a Python Sport racing edition in a 43mm case size with a really nice wave pattern dial, it's really grea. It's model number 3913, it also has a nice IP bracelet as well. It's more of a "race inspired" watch.

·
Registered
320 Posts
3 of my 4 Invictas are either 43 or 44 mm. I love my 40 mm 9094, but I tend to prefer 'em a bit bigger.

6069 Pro Diver (44)

5124 Grand Diver (44)

4721 (43)

·
Registered
320 Posts
What movement is in the 4721?

According to Invicta, it's a "Swiss Technica Ebauche" (whatever that means--they promote it as an in-house movement) but per sources on the web more likely a variant or clone of a Chinese Seagull movement. I have specs somewhere and will try and dig them up. AFAIK this particular movement is only used in the 4721 and its black-dial variant.

So far it has been very accurate and trouble-free (though 13ECHO had initial QC problems w/his rotor--it detached itself!). And it is nice to look at, more decorated (and colorful!) than most in this range:

·
Registered
262 Posts
3 of my 4 Invictas are either 43 or 44 mm. I love my 40 mm 9094, but I tend to prefer 'em a bit bigger.

4721 (43)
That is a good looking watch. I would love to see it on a brown croc strap. That might satisfy my desire for one of the Longines Master Collection watches at 1/10 the price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts