WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious...........anyone have any, or know how to make an invicta wallpaper?you know like the box, yellow with the logo in the center??

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Well it's easy to make a wallpaper, just right click on the image and select "set as desk top wallpaper" if you need a image, I have this one laying around in my photobucket account.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i was thiking just a yellow background with the invicta logo, not a picture of a box or anything.....like my computer screen would be all invicta yellow, and the logo in the center lol,

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
no i was thiking just a yellow background with the invicta logo, not a picture of a box or anything.....like my computer screen would be all invicta yellow, and the logo in the center lol,
Ahhhh I see, I understand now what you are looking for, go to invicta's website, I'm pretty sure they have something available like that. Otherwise google the invicta logo, under google image at the top of the page, I'm sure someone has already made one, or there is one out there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, i have a friend on another forum and he just made me an invicta wallpaper, if anyone is interested in it let me know.....

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
But altough it seems to be the Invicta font, it's not the Invicta Logo, check it out, the V is different in the logo...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I made this, not perfect but will be useful
Hope you like them...

If anyone wants another logo, just ask

All made for widescreen 1680 x 1050

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
they look good, you are doing a good job, keep up the good work, maybe just group them all together like a collage, that can be used as a background

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ID LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT SO FAR THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST THREAD I HAVE EVER STARTED IN ANY FORUM!!

lol thank you! and lets keep making these wallpapers!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts