WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know I am presently in A Christmas Carol @ Ford's Theatre in Washington D.C. Recently, we performed for the president and the children of the soldiers in Iraq unable to come home to their families during the holiday season.

Here are some shots of me in rehearsal and performance @ the White House. The first photo shows a better shot of the speedway I'm wearing there. The second is a close up of me on the stilts I wear as The Ghost of Christmas Present clearly wearing my Mighty Cheese Reserve right next to the magic cup. The other photos are of us actually performing for the president :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great looking watch and very nice pics. Thanks for posting Elliot.

Dave

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Very cool.
Thanks for the pics.
Looks like a good time was had by all.
With those stilts I hope no body tells you to "break a leg".

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I am the Dem in the household and the wife is the big "W" fan. In the spirit of Christmas I will share these with her. She will be very pleased. Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing...

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Looks like you could stomp VP Cheney with those stilts, Elliot. Looked like a great experience. You should've sold W on an Invicta.:D

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It must have been a great honor to perform for the president.

Congratulations!

I can only presume that the ghost of Christmas Present a la Charles Dickens does not wear a wrist watch of any kind, although he could probably work out a deal with the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come if he so desired.

·
Registered
119 Posts
GREAT pics Elliot and awesome watch!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks like you put on a great show for the kids Elliot, Congrats!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
@ timebender I am the Dem in the household and the wife is the big "W" fan. In the spirit of Christmas I will share these with her. She will be very pleased. Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
he can only read digital as long as it is not on a telepromter

you think Bush could show that kid how to tie his sneaker or would he fail at that too

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Way too cool, it's not every day you get a chance to perform for the President. I agree, you should have shown him your Invicta. You may have turned him into a cheese lover.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
A Hunting We Will Go!

@Chaibill, no, my wife is to the right of her!:lol:

@ Rusty, you better be careful or Dick will be inviting you out for a hunting trip!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
927 Posts
Thanks for sharing those with us. What an honor to perform for the President and First Lady at the White House. Congratulations.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts