WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Very nice...that is one of my grails. One day maybe. How readable is the day and month? I found them to be small and hard to see.I had the same indicators on one of my watches and I sold it for that reason.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rusty the moonphase on a Automatic V7751 are my favorite functions.The SA 111 is a lot easier to read then my JL V7751

Banned its a hommage watch to Zenith

Wilfreb its big bad and kicken and thats before its sized

thanks Bosco I have wanted it since its original release but its price was way out until now

Falcon everything on it is large and no problem to read---it also depends on the time of day at 12 forget the day and month

now for the Torture test run all functions for a week and if alls good it mine

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
:w00t::w00t::001_tt1:
Casyjones3 I love that model of the SAN III. Congrats on the pickup of the Val. 7751 version. Once you break it in give us a mini review of the watch and the movement. Enjoy and wear well.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats I love it and know you will too.Very nice in the steel/black, I have now ordered the Reserve COSC Pro Diver in goldtone with brown dial because the SA III is too big to wear everyday with a suit(things could be worse).Again enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Koi ordered this late on 12/08/07 Saturday and here on Friday 12/14/07.This is the third
watch from the amazon country my Tag Heuers Aquagraph and Aquaracer.Very pleased
with dealing with them.All have come quickly and perfect.Also if any question they call you back in a minute or two.Your going to be very pleased when yours gets there.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Automovement thanks and will do

wautersjr thanks

Coffey your wright the watch will not fit under a button sleeve shirt.It will be my weekend rotaion with pull over shirts.

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
CONGRATS Mr. Jones!that watch is so amazing,I hope to get one soon,I've tried one on and it was very comfortable for the massive size and weight,it's over 350 grams,but the lugs are curved so it doesn't slide around your wrist.Enjoy your new treasure!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
triton thanks a lot it does feel great on the wrist

AO thanks a lot

Birdman this is my third watch from them Tag Heuer Aquagraph and Aquaracer I am 100%
pleased with them.I had a few questions about the Tags and from there sight they called mr back in less than 1 minute.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love Invicta and have about 15 of them so far, but I don't know if i would take the leap into that price range for one yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts