WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some info please. The attached photo is of the watch I bought about 18 years ago. I know I have the box and papers...."somewhere", but can't find them. I have searched the Invicta photos to find it, but with no luck.
Does anyone know about this watch? Would like to know the value of it today.
Might be hard to see, but the band is stainless with 7 micron 18c gold plating on the two "lines" and around the bezel. The bezel where the numbers are is dark green.
Thanks for your help!
GregS
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Lighthouse

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Ahhh, that one was Invicta's blatant attempt to copy (Invicta called it 'pay homage' to) Breitling's Premier line of chronos. Sorry, but like most watch enthusiast forums, we do not provide valuations here on this site. Invicta brought out a 'new' model about once per day so it might be easier to find a similar one by referencing the model# usually shown on the case back. Selling this one might be enough to get you a dinner for 4 at your local family restaurant.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I looked at the back, but no model #. I have many watches which include Rolex, Breitling, Seiko, and my fav..1967 Omega Speedmaster; which I got a value from their sight on it. Just thought someone might know of this one and have an idea of the value for insurance purpose.
Thanks again! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts