WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Lol !!! You must have got lucky. Seriously, it seems many people who purchased the titanium bracelet had some serious problems removing/adding links. Like the pins were welded in place. Glad you didn't have any problems with yours. They are nice pieces and represent great value for the materials and movement you're getting. Very light and comfortable to wear.
Anyway, maybe take some time to browse the link below, read the reviews and have a laugh over the grief you avoided.

Invicta 50mm TI-22 Automatic Titanium Bracelet Watch
Yes. I have a cheap android watch tool set and I used those one to take the pins out. I used a hammer and a little ouch and they came out find. The trick is you have to take the pins out a center way. There are arrows in the bracelet on what way you are supposed to extracted the pins. I tried the other way and it does not work. They did bend everytime when taking them out the wrong way. And then you have to remember what way they go back in that's all and they work fine. Good luck.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
I admire your passion!
While not an actual "fan", I've had 3 Invictas ( Pro Diver, a Reserve Pro Diver and a Speedway II) for about six problem-free years. Come to think of it...they should be about due in the WRUW rotation! :lol:

So...are you going to get a second display case?

·
Registered
180 Posts
UPDATE: Disregard this mistake! I was not able to see the latest post(s) in this subforum. My apologies.

--------------------------------------

Guess you were just looking at the part the says "New Member" - and not the date of the post... :biggrin:

I admire your passion!
While not an actual "fan", I've had 3 Invictas ( Pro Diver, a Reserve Pro Diver and a Speedway II) for about six problem-free years. Come to think of it...they should be about due in the WRUW rotation! :lol:

So...are you going to get a second display case?

·
Super Moderator
5,863 Posts
And I'm by no means an Invicta fanboy. Passion or not.... still looks like a collection of inexpensive 'fashion' watches to me. :sleep:

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Guess you were just looking at the part the says "New Member" - and not the date of the post... :biggrin:
OK...I'm lost - what's wrong with the date of the post? :confused1:

·
Registered
180 Posts
My bad, I apologize! There must have been something wrong with my browser or cache! I was not able to see Bronco's post dated 1/27/2020! Which gave me the incorrect impression that you had responded to a post from 2016. Again, my apologies.

OK...I'm lost - what's wrong with the date of the post? :confused1:

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Ah! I understand your confusion.

·
Registered
Citizen Bryson chronograph ,Casio G shock GD 350 , Bulova Lunar pilot , Invitca pro diver 0420
20 Posts
My gold prodiver #8929 ..have not left my wrist for a week😎..there is my Deep blue in the background ready
for rotation

·
Registered
Citizen Bryson chronograph ,Casio G shock GD 350 , Bulova Lunar pilot , Invitca pro diver 0420
20 Posts
My invitica "1953" pro diver pvd
20210526_131256.jpg

361 - 376 of 376 Posts