WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
341 - 360 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and Namaste from India!

I went through this thread right from the first page and must say there are some amazing looking watches that have been posted. I have a couple of Invicta's myself and here they are:

The 8932 Pro Diver:

The Invicta 8928 Pro Diver
:

Invicta's are really hard to find in India. Amazon India stocks only a few models and most of them in very, very limited quantities. The 8932 I could buy from them but the 8928 I wasn't so lucky and had to buy it from Amazon US and ship it all the way to India paying the associated customs duties and shipping charges. In the end though, I'm really glad I have both of these beauties.

Cheers and hope everyone is wearing their lovely timepieces in good health. :001_smile:

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's Diwali in India tonight and so have been lighting "diyas" (small candles in tiny paper cases) in my house.

My Invicta 8928 Automatic shimmering in the mellow light of a diya.

·
Super Moderator
15,646 Posts
This is the way you want to start re-posting?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all, this is my first but guaranteed not my last post. As a fellow watchaholic, I love all types of watches, from the thrift store specials to the expensive elaborate what were they thinking. Nevertheless, I have a fondness for the Invicta Grand and Pro Diver Automatic series. The sheer variety of colors, coupled with the quality (never had a problem) and affordability of these timepieces really do it for me.

It's this list of things, that allows me to be able to scratch my watch jones whenever the urge may hit. I currently own 4 Invicta's with 1 on the way. Here they are.

My Grand Diver's #3047, #16036, #3048 and my Grand Pro Diver #15383. I have GD ##3046 on the way.

Attachments

·
Banned
150 Posts
Did you have as much fun adjusting the bracelet as everyone else who reviewed this watch on Evine did ? How many pins did you have to break ? Or did you luck out and it was the right size out of the box ? I bought mine on the silicone strap. Love it.

·
Banned
150 Posts
This is pretty cool. The first forum I've ever been to that actually has an Invicta forum. Not just an inexpensive watch section where every time an Invicta is mentioned, an all out melee' starts soon thereafter. Do we have enough Invicta guys here to do a monthly WRUW thread ? Or is this as good as its gonna get ?
Anyway, this is my Invicta Reserve Ocean Predator 1766 Limited Edition. One of 16 Invicta's in my 52 watch collection (one for every week) for now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
It wont get much better than this. There are only a few Invicta fans here and for the most part comments about them might generate 1 or 2 responses but are usually ignored... and no, i'm not a fan-boy of Invicta.

·
Banned
150 Posts
It wont get much better than this. There are only a few Invicta fans here and for the most part comments about them might generate 1 or 2 responses but are usually ignored... and no, i'm not a fan-boy of Invicta.
So all of these threads and posts were made by 2 or 3 members ? Hmmmm... And God forbid you admit you're a fan-boy, but you're still here. :confused1:

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
So all of these threads and posts were made by 2 or 3 members ? Hmmmm... And God forbid you admit you're a fan-boy, but you're still here. :confused1:
Look at the dates of those posts and then look and see which of those individuals are still active here.... and you have a twisted sense of logic that i'll have little time for.

·
Super Moderator
15,646 Posts
OK...two things to bear in mind.
1) There may be just two or three Invicta owners who post frequently, but we have many Invicta owners (myself included). How often they choose to let that be known is their own affair.
2) Things will be a lot nicer all around if we keep the tone of our posts light and respectful.

BTW: I doubt we have enough guys to make an Invicta WRUW sticky worthwhile, but may I make another suggestion? Over in the American Forum, the members always run a daily (or at least semi-daily) WRUW for their American-made watches. You're more than welcome to try and get one going here in the Invicta forum. If it takes off, great! If it doesn't, well, there was no harm in trying.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Did you have as much fun adjusting the bracelet as everyone else who reviewed this watch on Evine did ? How many pins did you have to break ? Or did you luck out and it was the right size out of the box ? I bought mine on the silicone strap. Love it.
I did not, I have not idea why people were having a hard time, I adjusted mine fine. Maybe, it was because of my thin girl like hands!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I am not really a fan boy of any watches I pick and choose the ones i like, I just like watches. Right now I have to budget my money and Get watches maybe, I Little lower lower end for some people, but have a good value for me. I get watches I like and wear. If i can afford a blancpain 50 fathoms that is the one I would get. However, right now value watches are what I am dealing with, but they are the watches I like, I never get watches I do not wear. I also have Seiko, Casio, citizens , and many others that are a good value for the money as well. if you do not like invicta, well I do not care, I am still going to show off the watches that I have and love. just my 2 cents

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
I am not really a fan boy of any watches I pick and choose the ones i like, I just like watches. Right now I have to budget my money and Get watches maybe, I Little lower lower end for some people, but have a good value for me. I get watches I like and wear. If i can afford a blancpain 50 fathoms that is the one I would get. However, right now value watches are what I am dealing with, but they are the watches I like, I never get watches I do not wear. I also have Seiko, Casio, citizens , and many others that are a good value for the money as well. if you do not like invicta, well I do not care, I am still going to show off the watches that I have and love. just my 2 cents
I didn't ask if you cared about what i like or dont like but i do agree that everyone should wear whatever watch tickles their fancy and not worry about the opinions of others. If it works for you then wear and enjoy it.

·
Banned
150 Posts
I did not, I have not idea why people were having a hard time, I adjusted mine fine. Maybe, it was because of my thin girl like hands!
Lol !!! You must have got lucky. Seriously, it seems many people who purchased the titanium bracelet had some serious problems removing/adding links. Like the pins were welded in place. Glad you didn't have any problems with yours. They are nice pieces and represent great value for the materials and movement you're getting. Very light and comfortable to wear.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I didn't ask if you cared about what i like or dont like but i do agree that everyone should wear whatever watch tickles their fancy and not worry about the opinions of others. If it works for you then wear and enjoy it.
Yes. This was not a bashing post. Just had to get it out. But to each there own.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 376 Posts