WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

321 - 340 of 376 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
Hello, and welcome to WTF!

Sentiment is a powerful motivator. That's how a LOT of collections start!
Looking forward to your photos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
IMG_20150216_094415333_HDR.jpg IMG_20150216_093944275.jpg IMG_20150216_093958134.jpg Not sure why but i have been obsessed with the Invicta Venom watches.I got the 30801 gold w/blue face and loved it so much i just had to buy this one for my birthday...Model Invicta Venom 0967 tinted..

Check out the video of the crystal

Can't imagine ever diving down 1,000 meters but this watch can take it..There is about 15 or 20 models i want to add but at about $500 per watch average cost of the ones i like it will take q while :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
im in love with these watches:001_tt1:, if i do buy another one I'm going to make sure i look through this section for a next canidate.
(obviously I'm new to the forum and new to watch collecting)

This is my first watch in the collection...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think so, picked it out cause I liked how it looked, not the brand or price. But with my luck it turned out to be a good brand and price, so it's a win win

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think I saw that watch on e-bay, one of your fellow Canadians was selling it, correct? Good luck with this one! I have as yet never had a problem with any of the 21 Invictas I own. Let's see some pictures of it when you get it.

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
I think I saw that watch on e-bay, one of your fellow Canadians was selling it, correct? Good luck with this one! I have as yet never had a problem with any of the 21 Invictas I own. Let's see some pictures of it when you get it.
It was on eBay and the guy who sold it only lives a few blocks from me. We did an 'outside eBay' deal to save a little $$ for each of us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since I am new, I thought I would put up a picture of mine. My mother-in-law gave it to me, saying she thought her late husband would have wanted me to have his favorite watch. It's a bit big (50mm) and a little too bling for my taste, not to mention heavy (345 grams) but it will have a permanent place in the collection I am building.

Reserve Leviathon 0815

·
Super Moderator
15,550 Posts
It looks like the watch is wearing you!!! :lol::001_tt2::lol:

321 - 340 of 376 Posts