WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invicta Fans! Check out our new Android Watch Forum>>>>>>>>>

If you haven't heard the news, we've started up an Android Watch Forum here on WATCH TALK FORUMS:

The Android Forum

Stop by, say "hello!" and show off your Android watches! Wing Liang of the Android Watch company has posted some photos of several of their latest models!!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
No, they are not owned by Invicta but they do fall into the same price points and case sizes. They have some really interesting designs and use some really cool movements.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Those are cool. Great looking watches. I'm trying to find one with a miyota because I have had really bad luck with seagull outsourced movements :/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lots of good information over on the Android forums. Made me feel more comfortable about my recent Android purchase as well.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
thanks for the heads up, I just checked out androids website, and some of their models are really appealing, if anyone here buys one, post up some pics and share a review or two about it.

Good looking watches.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
andromeda673 said:
thanks for the heads up, I just checked out androids website, and some of their models are really appealing, if anyone here buys one, post up some pics and share a review or two about it.

Good looking watches.
There's plenty in the android forum :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Great news! Wing has some great timepieces at very affordable prices, he gives you alot of watch for the money. His Tourby's are the best looking out there in their price category. Welcome aboard Wing!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Android

Android is an Awesome Watch Company, Wing is in Amazing Designer and comes up for some really Neat timepieces.. Ive been an Android Authorized Dealer for about a year and a half and half now.. All of my Customers have been extremely Happy with their Android purchases and surprised at what they recieved for the dollar spent. Their Service Dept is Top Notch and the Watches are Packed amazingly well when they arrive to us or are shipped directly to our Customers. If you've never owned an Android Watch Id say you dont know what your missing.. I have an Android Virtuoso Tungsten Tourbillon and several of Wings Skeletons iin my own collection, I feel that Android does Skeletons better then anyone else in their price range.

Just my 2 cents :thumbup1:

Mark :)

Welcome to ZuluTimeZone.com - Time Well Spent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts