WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the F0068 it's a cool looking watch however the hands are black and makes it a hard time to see the time at night. I was wondering if any one has the same watch. I was thinking of changing the hands from another watch with the NH35A movement. any suggestions.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'v changed hands and taken apart vintage watches in the past I think if I get a beat up invicta on ebay with the same movement hence same hands that fit my movement I think it would work. if not take the hands off and paint them a color that would work against the dial. My local watch maker told me that was an old watch making trick. or just remove the old lume and replace it with a brighter one. the lume paint/paste is about 12.00 bucks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You should be able to find lots of options for hand sets that will fit the NH35. You can even change the style to suit yourself. I can only think of 10watches as a reseller right off the top of my head, but I know there are several. Good luck.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I changed the hands, black with green lume. Looks good and I can tell the time in the dark. I ordered the hands from DAGZWATCH, if I'm spelling it wrong my bad. Paid 15.00 bucks for a set of three. It got to me in seven days from Hong Kong. Not bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.