WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this F0066 used and it barely fits my wrist. I adjusted the clasp as low as it will go but I definately need another link. Anyone have an extra link out there in Invicta Land? :crying:

I am not sure what band comes with this watch but hopefully they use the same band with most of their divers. I know its the pins and not the screw pins and its 22mm

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
You might want to try contact Invicta's parts department. That is a newer model and they should have a link available. Hopefully the cost will be reasonable. I've gotten pins and screws for free within a couple of weeks.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone had any luck with finding higher quality metal bracelets for invictas? Like yobokies anvil , hammer or super oyster bracelets. I love the heavier, solid link with screw pins

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought this F0066 used and it barely fits my wrist. I adjusted the clasp as low as it will go but I definately need another link. Anyone have an extra link out there in Invicta Land? :crying:

I am not sure what band comes with this watch but hopefully they use the same band with most of their divers. I know its the pins and not the screw pins and its 22mm
I just bought a brand new F0066. I have 3 extra links. email " shop at maingate dot com " and we can talk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello people!

I'm hoping maybe you guys can me help with my little watch issue...

I just purchased the Invicta 8926OB... Great looking watch, my only issue is that it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYY to small for my wrist and need something bigger.

I was wondering if anyone here had an Invicta F0066 that they would be willing to part with.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts