WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale #185 of 1200. This is one of the the two DM OGIIIs I picked up when they were sold last year (with the Gunmetal one). I have owned this watch since it was first available and have worn it four times. It literally just sits on the winder. THere is a small scuff on a link show in the picture below (Pic with the Clasp showing). Other than that, this watch is like brand new. In fact, the plastic is still on the caseback over the exhibition crystal. It is time to let this go.

Asking $600.00 (or Best Offer) including shipping via USPS, insured to the CONUS. I try and take very good care of the watches in my normal rotation and this one is no exception, other than I just never wear it. PayPal preferred. Will accept check or money order, but will NOT ship until funds have cleared.

Here is the info from the SNBC listing:
Resilient stainless steel forms the case, paired with an exhibition back, so you can view the impressively rare Swiss Sellita SW 200 automatic movement. Set around the unidirectional rotating bezel are 1.51ct of gorgeous white diamonds. Shielding the exotic meteorite dial from the bumps and bruises of life, is a highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Hour markers are applied to the dial in gunmetal, gold-tone or silver-tone; with a date window and luminescent dial hands. Bringing all these exquisite features together is a stainless steel bracelet, with your choice of gunmetal, two-tone or all silver-tone solid links with a deployant clasp.
Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Swiss Sellita SW 200 automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw down
Clasp: Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W
Case Measurements: 48mm
Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP & REDUCTION TO $650.00 Shipped and Insured to CONUS. Heading to the dock of "THE BAY" on the weekend!
Silvertone is sold out on "THE SHOP". This is the LOWEST price you can find, if you can even find one for sale!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts