WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after starting the process on October 5 and after 5 unanswered emails and phone calls starting on November 5, I got the replacement bezel insert for my #4024 ProDiver I ordered yesterday (12/11) via UPS. It took 5 weeks to get the part, as I was told it came from Switzerland, and was backordered at the time I placed the order. The price on the invoice was exactly what I was quoted.

I'd like to thank the 4 people (Libby twice, Andrew who took the order, and Chris who gave me the shipping info) I spoke to at Invicta for their excellent service in taking my order and updating me as to the status of my order on subsequent follow up calls I made to them and Invicta for the very short wait times in answering calls on all 3 occassions that I called them.

The only things I found that could be improved (besides the inexplicable non-response to my 4 emails to Rebecca Baitz and 1 to Eyal Lalo) is the fact that when you call, the greeting does not even mention that you've reached Invicta; rather it goes straight to "hold for the next available operator", and the truly annoying music they play while you're on hold.

I also wish they had more carefully packaged the bezel insert, as the padded envelope did not prevent it from being slightly bent upon receipt, which I was able to correct myself.

Way to go Invicta! Great job on getting me the right part and taking care of the customer. Thank you!:thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Alls well that ends well. Your watch now has a story that you will remember everytime you look at it!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Congratulations on gettng your part.

You started 10/5 and got it yesterday, so that put it at about 9 weeks. That's in line with my Invicta CS experience so that's what I would expect if I had to do it again.

Glad it worked out for you.

·
Banned
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on gettng your part.

You started 10/5 and got it yesterday, so that put it at about 9 weeks. That's in line with my Invicta CS experience so that's what I would expect if I had to do it again.

Glad it worked out for you.
Just to clarify-

My first unanswered email was sent on 10/5/07.
So, after one month of no responses, I finally called and placed the order on 11/5/07, and received it 12/11/07.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts