WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to remove the links on the titanium braclet. The pins are punch out type but are different than other watches.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Are you sure they are not standard friction pins. They are pushed out in the direction of the arrow on the underside of the bracelet. If not...

I am not 100% certain but the pins are probably held in the bracelet by a collar/sleeve within the center link. They are a little tougher to get out but the principle is the same. A watch tool kit will comes with a little hammer and some pins you can hammer through to push the pin out. Just becareful when the bracelet comes apart because the center collar within the center link can slip out and become lost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much, it is as you said there is a sleeve in the middle. The problem after that advice is driving the pins back in without bending them!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
That is why I'm not a fan of that system. It gives me the most trouble too. If you need , call Invicta, ask for the parts department, and order additional pins. They should be free and only take a couple weeks to arrive. Might be best to have them on hand when/if you bend one.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts