WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched, but did not find anything recent that I was looking for.

I need a new bezel for my 9937, it has black now, I would like blue. I have looked on EBAY, but a seller, Kurt, his do not fit anymore. in 2007, they did, in 2009, they did not, and I asked if they would now fit in Invicta and if not I would like to cancel my order, he said they would not, and he cancelled.

I wanted to see if anyone has a very specific seller or store where I can buy a replacement bezel preferably blue that will fit? I know some have said you have to file or sand them down at times, I would rather not get into that though.

I have read that any Rolex aftermarket should work, but this does not seem to be the case. so I am looking for something specific.

I called Invicta customer service, and they were a joke, I could barely understand them, and then they transferred me to the tech line who was even more unhelpful and rude and told me the 9937 is completely discontinued, on their site it is not, but would also not find a blue dial that would work for the 9927 or 8926.

thanks in advance for responses.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello, welcome to WTF, we love photos, post what you have.

Click the link below, this guy went and did some very cool mod's on a Invicta 8926.
Which is close, to your watch.

9937 is very popular today!

Regards tim.

LINK: Red - Bezel Insert for Rolex Submariner 16613, 16618

LINK: Invicta Diver 8926 extreme modding

Brand, Seller, or Collection Name Invicta

Model number____________9937__________8926
Crystal____________________Sapphire_________Mineral
Case material_______________STST____________STST
Case diameter______________42 mm___________43mm
Case Thickness_____________ 12 mm___________12mm
Band Material_______________ STST____________STST
Band width ________________ 20mm___________20mm
Movement _________________ Swiss automatic___Japanese automatic
Water resistant depth________ 660 Feet_________660 Feet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the response, I will try to take some pictures.

that seller is the one that cancelled my order, when I said I would like to cancel if it will not work with Invicta watches. so I am not sure if it will work or not.

I sent a message to the starter of the other thread to ask him if he had to do anything additional for fitment.

also, another question, I have not let my watch sit in the light for many hours to charge lume, just wearing it sometimes a shirt covers sometimes not, but in the dark, it glows, but not that bright, nothing like the pictures of lume, or is that in a special box with something going on? I also noticed the minute hour and second hands are much brighter than the dial marks.

I also have a Luminox which is very bright and easily readible in any light, but it should be as it has Tritium.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Maybe try clicking on the poster's name- RSH2, amd send him a PM.
It might send an alert to his e-mail.

Also, what is the inside/ outside dimensions of your Bezel Insert?
You need that before anyone can help you.

tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.