WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a #9210 (supposedly) from eBay and it is like new in the box but not what I was expecting. It was advertised as a 9210 and is identical in every way to the other 9210's I've seen except for two. First the face has lines through it in a very gradual chevron pattern and the second hand is silver, not red or blue as in others.

Anyone have any idea what I have? Or is there a way to tell the model number? There is no model number on the box, papers or watch itself. Here's a picture...

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Yellow

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I had to do a little research because I wasn't familiar with the 9210. Based on what I've found I don't think you have a 9210 or its a modified 9210. One major difference besides the dial design is lack of a red second hand.

Can you describe the caseback or post a picture of it? Is it an exhibition case back showing the movement? What does the movement look like? Some of their earliest models (10 years and older) did not have model numbers on the case back. I'm really not sure.:confused1:

Here is a link from WTF where members discussed the 9210 and there are plenty of pictures. Hope this helps.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/original-invicta-forum/30767.htm

·
Registered
54 Posts
Doesn't look at all like my 9210 with a solid grey face and red second hand. The only variations I've seen were the original 9210 came with a coin edge bezel where the later (like mine) had scalloped edged bezels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.