WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
450 Posts
13ECHO, thanks for the review! Great pics BTW! :thumbup1: I was looking forward to some reviews of the 4469 and the timing for this review is simply :thumbup: Only concern is the initial 18 secs gain per day, hopefully it'll settle down to something more manageable. BTW, can anyone tell me hows the quality of the 4469 as compared to the Submariner? I know their prices are miles apart but pricing is often not a real indication of quality. In addition, any idea whats an approx weight for the 4469? I prefer watches with some heft.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nice shots, that makes me more excited to get mine! Hopefully if your's slows down to half the time, +9 wouldn't be that bad.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Wow! Great pics! You can even see the different colors in MOP!
I love my 3824, and wouldn't trade it for anything, but this one would be a nice substitute for it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well Rusty, as a member of the WUS forum as well, I almost always left detailed reviews along with many pictures. Once I get my grubby little hands on my 4469, I'll be sure to give a in-depth review comparing it to some of my Seiko Divers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guys I know I am a little of topic here, but if you where to choose between a Sellita SW200 movement and a SEIKO 6R15 which one would you prefer?
Does the 28800bph vs the 21600bph make any real difference in accuracy or in the smoothness the seconds hand moves?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I'm right with you, my 3824 is one of my favorite watches along with my
4473, 2 of the best watches I have ever owned. They both sit around +3 seconds per day.

Wow! Great pics! You can even see the different colors in MOP!
I love my 3824, and wouldn't trade it for anything, but this one would be a nice substitute for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Which one of the two movements would you prefer, the 6R15 or the SW200?
Anyone's opinion (anyone who owns both movements) will really help me out since you I don't have either!
I am thinking of buying either the SEIKO Alpinist 6R15 or the Invicta 4469 Swiss Pro diver.
I know they are two different type of watches but I am trying to decide which one gives me "best bung for your buck".
Which watch do you think would be a better choice overall in terms of quality, accuracy and performance/price ratio ?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Which one of the two movements would you prefer, the 6R15 or the SW200?
Anyone's opinion (anyone who owns both movements) will really help me out since you I don't have either!
I am thinking of buying either the SEIKO Alpinist 6R15 or the Invicta 4469 Swiss Pro diver.
I know they are two different type of watches but I am trying to decide which one gives me "best bung for your buck".
Which watch do you think would be a better choice overall in terms of quality, accuracy and performance/price ratio ?
Many have responded to your query on your other threads. You always get an answer or opinion here, usually pretty fast. Just give it a minute or two.:001_rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Big congrats Mr. Echo,awesome photos and thanks for that great review.I love my 4469,what a popular model this is.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts