WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between these two models. On Amazon, one is $289 and the other is $748, both sold by Amazon themselves. The first is also much cheaper at Costco ($199). Here are the links:

Amazon.com: Invicta Men's 1894 Subaqua Nomo III Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch: Invicta: Watches

Amazon.com: Invicta Men's 1894BBB Subaqua Noma III Chronograph Stainless Steel with Interchangeable Straps Watch: Watches

From the pictures, one comes in a black case and one in a yellow case. They both have the interchangeable straps and the table of specs look identical.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I can't find any difference between the two. Get the cheaper of the two. I'm not sure why there is such a difference in price. I would get it wherever it's cheaper. I'll send you a PM with a suggestion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered it from Costco yesterday for $200. I was just curious as to why the huge price difference and if the "BBB" at the end of the model number indicated some extra capability or feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.