WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Invicta model 1324.
I tried searching for it on the Invicta catalogs on the website but it doesn't show up.
It's Swiss parts movement.
Stainless steel.
Flame-Fusion crystal.
Water resistant 100 M.
Anyone know anything about this watch?
Thanks.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I owned one myself, did you buy it yet? It wasn't a BAD watch, in fact it was pretty good, but the "Swiss parts" movement is an ISA quartz movement made in china. The second hand was sloppy and wobbled but It was pretty accurate 100m water resistant means it doesn't have a screw down crown. My bezel was nice and clicky with only 60 clicks. (I had the pepsi bezel) I sold it and got a ocean ghost 2300 with the miyota 8215 automatic for the same price. If you like the watch I would get it. It WILL serve you well :) but if you want my opinion, I would go for something else. Most Likely automatic. But if you want the accuracy of quartz than watch is more that beautiful. :)

EDIT: typo's :0

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thank you.
I actually do own it. I just got it recently. I'm very new to watches so I was eager to look up more info about it.
I wish the Invicta had a database of all of their watches and info about them.
Thanks for the info!

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Oyester said:
Ah thank you.
I actually do own it. I just got it recently. I'm very new to watches so I was eager to look up more info about it.
I wish the Invicta had a database of all of their watches and info about them.
Thanks for the info!
No problem! I bought mine used so I don't know how it was treated, it was a great watch for the cash and it held up under water. I was surprised because it didn't have a screw down crown, it even took the water from the faucet with all it's power and the shower!!! It will make you happy. Isn't it nice to be a part of the "invicta club"? Lol. If you need any help I am here all the time :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. Even survived the shower! I'm impressed.
I got some more info about the watch I have. It's called the Force Quartz. Your watch looks different than mine, so it must be a different model. I'll see if I can post a picture of mine.
Thanks for the help!

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Oyester said:
Wow. Even survived the shower! I'm impressed.
I got some more info about the watch I have. It's called the Force Quartz. Your watch looks different than mine, so it must be a different model. I'll see if I can post a picture of mine.
Thanks for the help!
Oh that's my new one, the ocean ghost. U don't have the force quartz anymore

1 - 10 of 10 Posts