WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi WT members,just joined today thought I would properly inroduce my self (after posting on multiple threads already).
My name is William & I like long walks on the beach & cuddling:scared:

HELL NO I DON'T :lol:

I'm new here but not to collecting,I see some familar faces along w/ some I dont, Hello to ALL look 4ward to participating. I have a pretty extesive collection, I'm a Panerai nut, a strap w***e too ,but I love a diverse collection. from the old to the new.
Here's some of my faves in my tireless effort to obtain anything to do w/ TIME..
I heard that this is the place that will quench my thirst for my addiction:thumbup1:, like I need more enabling @ this point:cursing:

I'm also an avid rider

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Hi William. Looks like you've got black dials covered. I like that bullhead in particular, and all your watches are nice. :thumbup1:

Oh, and let me make it official since I see the Doxa: BLACK & ORANGE rule!!!

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
:drool:

I have a soft spot for that Subby & Explorer II, but those Pannies are pretty sweet too!

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have other dial colors as well

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Check out that Coifman on the left - very Roger Dubois! :thumbup1: The bezel and onion crown on the silver subdial at 9 is cool too.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Welcome aboard William, what a great collection you have...congrats. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
welcome to the boards, nice collection and good photo's to boot. This is a great forum to be part of and there are alot of great guys on here, and alot of knowledge here. Also the daily watch thread is cool and probally my favorite

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You gents, comments r appreciated...:thumbup1:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
I just noticed your avatar message:

(There is no spoon)
My favorite line from that movie. Got to use it in real life only once: standing on a teebox staring down a drive that required 180 yards of carry over a lake. Busted up the rest of my foursome and the one behind us waiting in their carts.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Forums can never have too many Williams!

Welcome to WTF, William!
Sweet collection. I like that Seiko chrono. I think you'll fit in just fine around here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts