WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
It's obvious the guy has a serious interest in the wartime pieces but it's hard deciphering the jargon.:blink:

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have the answers to all his questions, but I think this blog shines when the blogger is confused.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
It's obvious the guy has a serious interest in the wartime pieces but it's hard deciphering the jargon.:blink:
Word, that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You Mad?

I was doing a Google image search for USMC Hamilton 2987's and came across this Blog using one of my photo's
Who said the youth wasn't interested in vintage watches?
YOU MAD, BILL, YOU MAD
What is it, my dude? Good looks on the shout-out. Been drivin' some traffic to the ol' site today. My bad if I had to yank one'a your photos - no disrespect meant - there just ain't too much out there for the kid to pull from, nahmean? Hope y'all enjoy the site. And yo, if any'a y'all got info for a nerd, lemme know! That's what's up.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yo Nerd, I actually like your site. I especially like your photo of the BAMF. That guy was definitely hard core. Here's to him and those like him! :thumbup1:

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Peace

Word, glad y'all are down with the site.

I'ma keep you on your toes with the questions, 'cause I got about six million 'n eight of 'em. I'ma try to stay on topic here an' focus on the hammy joints, too, 'cause them seems to be y'alls speciality. Good lookin' on the support, yo.

Any suggestions or answers to mysteries I already dropped on the site would be dope, too. Definitely ain't no shortage of 'em there! Ha!

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is it, my dude? Good looks on the shout-out. Been drivin' some traffic to the ol' site today. My bad if I had to yank one'a your photos - no disrespect meant - there just ain't too much out there for the kid to pull from, nahmean? Hope y'all enjoy the site. And yo, if any'a y'all got info for a nerd, lemme know! That's what's up.
Welcome to the site Billy
Ain't nerthin’ wrong wit yankn' ma photo's... I'm a big fan of your blog... if you want any more pics just ask and I'll send some your way... I kinda like these images...(feel free to use these)

Hamilton USMC 2987 Star 39103 and (2) Hamilton 987s Keystone 39108

3 Hamilton 2987 (1) Wadsworth 39102 and (2) Star 39103

Entire collection of Military Hamilton Wristwatches used by the US Military in the 1940's

·
Registered
3 Posts
!

Welcome to the site Billy
Ain't nerthin’ wrong wit yankn' ma photo's... I'm a big fan of your blog... if you want any more pics just ask and I'll send some your way... I kinda like these images...(feel free to use these)

Entire collection of Military Hamilton Wristwatches used by the US Military in the 1940's
Aw snap! The post you made over on MWR about these joints up there has been crazy amounts of help, yo! If I ever gots questions 'bout the legitimacy of a joint, all's I gotta do is peep your post! Big ups on the dope collection - an' good looks on puttin' all that info out there for us. Any questions I have, I'ma definitely hit you up. Word.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts