WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Interchanging PO strap/bracelet

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  doggydogg 
#1 ·
Hi folks :thumbup1:

I think this may be my first post here! If so, Hello, and thanks for this awesome community and your advice.

Just a minor query which I know you will likely roll your eyes at.. However I recently bought the gorgeous 2011/2012 45.5mm PO 8500cal on the SS bracelet, but also thought it looks quite cool on the rubber strap with the orange stitching (I have the orange numeral variant).

So, I've asked the AD to order in the rubber strap & clasp, and she said they would fit it for me free of charge (naturally after the amount I'm spending with them!), *however*, what I would like to know is how easy it is to interchange the strap/bracelet if I want to?

I can see the strap is juts held on by a tension pin in the lugs.. But I understand it's pretty aggressive; what tool(s) are recommended?

What I DON'T want to do is break or scratch anything.. Ultimately I would probably interchange the straps once every 6months or so.. So the AD would probably just do it; but if they started charging, I would be keen to understand if it's an easy enough to perform task myself and what the risks are (I tend to break stuff due to impetuosity).. :biggrin:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.