WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just received an Explorer II for XMAS from my wife. I don't quite understand the 24 hour bezel and how the red hand works for multiple time zones. Does Rolex post instruction manuals anywhere so I can learn the cool functions of my new watch?

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Hi,

I just received an Explorer II for XMAS from my wife. I don't quite understand the 24 hour bezel and how the red hand works for multiple time zones. Does Rolex post instruction manuals anywhere so I can learn the cool functions of my new watch?

Congrats and welcome to the Rolex Forum!

Did you watch not come with a manual or are you having trouble understanding it?

·
Banned
9,123 Posts
LarryR:

As John states, the E2 comes with a manual, and Mr. Hannes also posted some instructions as well. If you still have questions, just ASK!!!! We are always willing to help. BTW, I noticed you are new around here, so:

Welcome to WTF!!!

No doubt you will find this board quite interesting, as we have multiple forums, each with its own bunch of characters.

Have you seen our FAQ yet? http://watchtalkforums.info/forums/f...splay.php?f=12

Take about 30 seconds to read, and explains the forum.

If you are intersted in posting pictures, and we love to post here, check out Mr. Houston's Quick and Easy way to post. Guaranteed Success!!

POSTING PICS

Posting pictures is very easy. Here's what you do -

1. Register with a picture host like photobucket.com
This is a free service for up to 1,000 images.

2. Once registered, use the choose or browse function on your photobucket homepage to locate the image you wish to post, from your hard drive

PLEASE REMEMBER to set the maximum size of the image
800 x 600 is best
Anything else would make viewing and accessing the page for users difficult.

3. Click SELECT and then UPLOAD

4. Once uploaded, simply copy the fourth option under each image on your photobucket homepage and paste it into the body of your text here. This fourth link is the Image Tag.

If you have any questions at all, you have a few options too:

Just post a thread and ask! We answer a wide range here and everyone is willing to help anyone out. For stuff not covered by watches, you can post in the Community Forum.

You can also send an Administrator/Moderator a PM (Private Message) to do that, just click on the person's name, and then select private message.

So, put your seat back in an upright position, tray back in place, and strap yourself in and enjoy WTF!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone,

My wife purchased the watch from a watch reseller, not an AD. The place is quite reputable locally here though oddly, it did not come with a manual.

In any case, the assistance and specific examples were exactly what I needed. It really now makes perfect sense as to how the multi-time zone and 24 bezel work together.

I am new to the Rolex family and experiences like the hlep just provided go a long way to keeping me in the fold for a long time and passing on the good will.

Thanks again and happy holidays

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Great watch..

congratulations.. The EXP II is my daily wear now days..

It's definitely one I look closely at when I travel (along with the GMT) because of the time zone function.. I've also used it for snorkeling quite a bit... a hundred meter depth rating is plenty..:thumbup1:

:cool1:

·
Registered
31 Posts
EXP II is a fine watch - congrats, did you get the white or black dial? Fits well on the wrist and love the 2nd time zone hand - black dial will give better lume in IMHO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts