WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Stuhrling Viceroy Tourbillon, 42mm , Rose gold PVD, croc strap.

After I missed on a deal 2 weeks ago when WWIIBuff and Scott D got theirs 40mm tourbys
via great deal, I received a call today from Tim (WWIIBuff) that a similar deal is on 42mm models.
This time I did not miss and the trigger was pulled. Hopefully it will arrive before the 4th of July.
Of course, I will post some genuine pictures, once it arrives !

Thanks for the heads-up, Tim !! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
After I missed on a deal 2 weeks ago when WWIIBuff and Scott D got theirs 40mm tourbys
via great deal, I received a call today from Tim (WWIIBuff) that a similar deal is on 42mm models.
This time I did not miss and the trigger was pulled. Hopefully it will arrive before the 4th of July.
Of course, I will post some genuine pictures, once it arrives !

Thanks for the heads-up, Tim !! :thumbup1:
That looks really nice! And at 42mm right in my sweet spot too. I will have to keep an eye out once I am back in the market for another watch. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Very cool, I LIKE it!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was seriously tempted to pick one up too, then compare side by side to the one I just received and return the one I didn't like. But, while I love that textured dial, I think the solid dial is probably more 'dress' worthy and since the primary role for mine is a RG dress watch the 40mm is probably a bit better. Plus I have the 45mm YG. but dam if that ain't a GREAT looking tourby!!!! :001_tt1:

Looking forward to seeing it next month! :thumbup1:

Yeah, you absolutely are, Tim :wink:
If it was not for you, I would not even know about these cool tourbillons !
it's a blessing.. :001_tt1: :thumbup: And a curse.... :cursing: :cursing:

Yea, he's responsible for many of my recent ones too. I think he's trying to take away your King Enabler title.....

LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.