WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have liked the looks of this watch since Lum-Tec released it earlier in the year. And with summer here I thought a nice big heft dive watch for the beach and pool was called for. This watch certainly fits those criteria! The watch is 44mm but wears bigger than that being 18.5mm thick with a chunky bezel and lugs. It has a curved sapphire crystal which gives it an intersting look when looking at the dial at an angle. It has a Japanese Sii NH15 automatic movement and is water resistant to 500m. At night the large height gives an interesting 3D effect to the dial that I haven't experienced with other watches due to the lume on its bezel.

I am really enjoying this so far, but we will have to wait and see if it is a long term proposition due to its size, or something to enjoy before trading in on the upcoming Lum-Tec 300M model! :001_tt2:

Image from Lum-Tec website

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have to admit, I like it. Nice catch!

Love the lume!

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Holy smoke! Another entry into the "watches I don't want to get beaned in the noggin with". :scared: :lol::laugh:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Holy smoke! Another entry into the "watches I don't want to get beaned in the noggin with". :scared: :lol::laugh:
You are such a wussy. Afraid of watches...LOL

Dennis, watches don't hurt people. People hurt people. :lol:

·
Registered
7,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. It is a big watch, wearing bigger than the 44mm size. But it is fun to wear!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
You are definitely gathering quite a collection of LT's. I think that one would sneak into the 'too big' territory for me, but as with most things, you don't know until you try.
Enjoy the new diver :thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts