WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick and nasty iPhone pics. I have been dreaming of this one for years and finally got one! This was the first of these I had ever seen come up pre-owned, and luckily I was able to pounce on it. It is just gorgeous! I was a bit nervous about the size, 40mm, being too small, bu it looks and feels great. The movement in wonderful, of course, being an El Primero. The chrono works well and it winds smoothly. I am one happy WIS.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Beautiful Wombat....you can't miss with an El Primero. Wonderful watch. (I am a bit of a Zenith fan myself :wink:)
Huge Congratulations and enjoy. :thumbup1:

·
Super Moderator
15,649 Posts
Dude, you're killin' us!!! :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all! I really really love this watch. I love the big date, I love the guilloche, the whole dial just looks beautiful. I am wearing it now and really enjoy it. :001_wub:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Congrats Wombat on one of your grails! It is a beautiful watch and one I had never really looked at before. Enjoy it!

·
Banned
778 Posts
A lovely watch. I think the date is just the right size and in the right place. In fact the whole dial has lots of detail but doesn't fall into the trap of being overly busy. This might have just been added to my list as well (that's another one on the list courtesy to WTF!)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:You have great taste love both the Zenith and the Omega wear and enjoy the hell out of them.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all. Still loving this one. Hasn't left my wrist yet, not surprisingly. I love watching the smooth movement of the second hand, the feel of the chrono buttons. I'm sure I won't get tired of it soon. :001_wub:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Thanks all. Still loving this one. Hasn't left my wrist yet, not surprisingly.
I know that feeling. :thumbup1: Might take 4 or 5 days before you can even bear to put on another watch.

I love watching the smooth movement of the second hand
10 beats per second is quite a sight, isn't it?

I'm sure I won't get tired of it soon. :001_wub:
So how is the weather on Cloud 9?

Who am I kidding, it's always sunny and warm when you achieve graildom. :laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts