WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!i am very happy with my new invicta 8926...
seiko movement nh35 with great run!
flame fusion crystal..
great quality of this watch..

but i am thinking to buy 9937
so swiss sellita...any else difference?
better bracelet?more heavy?
more great quality?

i want opinios from expert!worth more money this invicta 9937?
if its only movement i thing no because seiko nh35 run great!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
The Sellita operates at a higher VPH (vibrations per hour) 28800 vs. the Seiko NH35A at about 21,000. So the sweep of the second hand will appear slightly smoother. The bracelet on the 9937 is a bit thicker and has solid endlinks.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Some people (like me) prefer the heavier bracelet, but with the NH35A in the 8926 it makes it a tougher choice. I would advise staying with the 8926. The 9937 doesn't seem worth the additional money.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22 Posts
hello!i am very happy with my new invicta 8926...
seiko movement nh35 with great run!
flame fusion crystal..
great quality of this watch..

but i am thinking to buy 9937
so swiss sellita...any else difference?
better bracelet?more heavy?
more great quality?

i want opinios from expert!worth more money this invicta 9937?
if its only movement i thing no because seiko nh35 run great!
The 9937 overall is a nicer more upscale version, and feels it when you hold it in your hands. Even though they are both 40mm, the bracelet on the 9937 is a bit thicker and heaver, has a better clasp, has solid end links (the 8926s are folded) and just feels like a more expensive watch. The rest of the price difference is in the movement. The Sellita is supposed to be on par with the ETA 2824 (not all will agree, but it is still a really nice movement). If you can find a 9937 on a good sale (they used to go as low as 199 if you waited and watched the sales) they are a bargain for the price. A very nice watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.