WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a complete idiot lately, I see my mistakes and recognize them. I have posted on EVERYTHING weather I know what I'm talking about or not (as Dennis pointed out) and usually, I don't. I'm a HUGE watch fan and want to be a contributing member of this forum but I Went a little too far (or a lot too far) I needed a good slap in the face and I want to thank you for being as patient as you were. I do not expect you to post or anything. I just want to put it out there that I am very sorry. It was never my intention to be as immature as I was. Please forgive me and I will do my best to be an actual contributing member of this forum.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Well you are 18.
I was unaware D. had brought that to your attention, but he was right in doing so. How else would you expect to learn and grow form a mistake, if you are unaware you are making a mistake?
Personally I was unaffected by your continuous contributions; I don't take too much seriously and frankly never paid much attention.

It merely seemed obvious to me that you were/are filled with enthusiasm and anxious to be an active part of your newly found community of watch nuts.

Respect and acceptance seems to be something earned over a period of time, by the quality of ones interactions with ones peers-a process that can't be forced or sped up at will.
I have no doubt you'll get there Shane. Go easy.

T

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
huntershooter said:
Well you are 18.
I was unaware D. had brought that to your attention, but he was right in doing so. How else would you expect to learn and grow form a mistake, if you are unaware you are making a mistake?
Personally I was unaffected by your continuous contributions; I don't take too much seriously and frankly never paid much attention.

It merely seemed obvious to me that you were/are filled with enthusiasm and anxious to be an active part of your newly found community of watch nuts.

Respect and acceptance seems to be something earned over a period of time, by the quality of ones interactions with ones peers-a process that can't be forced or sped up at will.
I have no doubt you'll get there Shane. Go easy.

T
You too :) and thanks. I seriously feel bad and want to change my ways. I don't expect everyone to believe me at once. Just that I will earn they're trust in time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts