WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Really nice looking strap and buckle. Where did you come across those. I've already been looking myself with my M53 pre-ordered. So far I have really like the durango gold from Greg Stevens, and was really impressed with the k-straps line that another person had brought up in another thread (by far the nicest carbon strap I've seen, not sure would look right on this model though, thoughts?).

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really nice looking strap and buckle. Where did you come across those.
I can't say who the maker is, as he's not a forum sponsor. If I understand correctly, I can't PM you with the makers name either...

So far I have really like the durango gold from Greg Stevens, and was really impressed with the k-straps line that another person had brought up in another thread (by far the nicest carbon strap I've seen, not sure would look right on this model though, thoughts?).
I have two Greg Stevens straps, neither is in the same league as the straps pictured in this thread.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't say who the maker is, as he's not a forum sponsor. If I understand correctly, I can't PM you with the makers name either...

I have two Greg Stevens straps, neither is in the same league as the straps pictured in this thread.
Wow that is an impressive statement, I'm not sure how to do it but if you could pm that info to me I would appreciate it. I haven't had any prior experience with lum tec, but how are their straps? One of the other retailers out there selling lum tecs was giving a free strap with the pre order M53, but they didn't go into detail about its type or quality. Let me know.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that is an impressive statement, I'm not sure how to do it but if you could pm that info to me I would appreciate it.
Unfortunately, even if it were OK with the forum owners for me to PM you with non sponsor info, I couldn't anyway, as you can't receive PMs.

I haven't had any prior experience with lum tec, but how are their straps?
The leather straps that come with Lum-Tecs are OK, but they're not on the level of true custom straps. Good custom straps cost a $125-175, the bronze buckle in my pics cost a bit over $140... you can't expect Lum-Tec to match that. The two straps you'll get with an M53 or M54 will work just fine, I'm sure.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Awesome strap, which I have actually seen on another bronze watch, it goes perfect, I forget it's name it begins with a "C". It look like a Metta too. But it's a tad darker.
I already have a real Metta ready to go with a solid bronze buckle embossed with waves, I will post it when I get the watch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.