WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to seek help, thankfully I sit far enough to avoid my drool hitting the keyboard. :sneaky2:

Another beauty on the well known Auction Site: Item Number 130734017950

Any thoughts :confused1:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I need to seek help, thankfully I sit far enough to avoid my drool hitting the keyboard. :sneaky2:

Another beauty on the well known Auction Site: Item Number 130734017950

Any thoughts :confused1:
It is a nice looking watch! Boxes are correct, good provenance with paper work. What I can make out looks correct but wish the seller had opted for enlarged views!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I woke up this morning and thought I was dreaming lol :crying:

Checked eBay and its still there :cursing: :001_wub:

Look like the seller has added some extra pictures. Problem I have is that I live 20 miles away :crying::crying:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys I live fairly local to the area so if anybody is looking at pulling the trigger on this I would be happy to cast an eye over it providing the seller agrees.

Id personally like to buy it and I can see myself licking my wounds later on :crying: but my watch collection is beginning to irritate the wife :cursing::cursing: lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys I live fairly local to the area so if anybody is looking at pulling the trigger on this I would be happy to cast an eye over it providing the seller agrees.

Id personally like to buy it and I can see myself licking my wounds later on :crying: but my watch collection is beginning to irritate the wife :cursing::cursing: lol
Hi Jake, I was planning to, could you have a look for me if possible, will appreciate that!
Thanks

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.