WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for a long while now. Still haven't fixed either of my watches. But I'm expecting an heir to my watch collection, broken or otherwise, around April 14th! Just wanted to share this great news with friends here. Be seeing everyone! Ciao for now. :cool1:

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
welcome back, looking forward to seeing the collection

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need to get the two in my sig repaired so after my son is born, I'll at least have something to give him. Maybe buy myself a new one as a graduation present once I'm done with this mechanical engineering course.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Ok, I a guilty of misreading the your IP. I thought it said you were the heir to a watch colletion not, that you were expecting an heir. Big congrats on the new baby!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Only 12 weeks left. Had a sonogram yesterday and they measured the little guy. They estimated his weight at 2 lbs 10 oz, iirc. Doctor says he's in the 55th percentile in growth (above average) and growing symmetrically (as in legs, arms, head and torso are all growing at about the same rate).

We're set on naming him Rafe Anthony (pronounced ray-F, see also: Ben Affleck's character in the movie Pearl Harbor). We wanted to give him a name that wasn't in the top few hundred in all those baby name books.

WWIIBuff, no sweat. I re-read my first post and saw the same thing.

Focus, pics will definitely be up soon after we get home and settled back in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts