WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A jolly man from up north is sending me a package! It arrived in the facility around the corner from me today:

No, it isn't Santa - it's from Jesse. Hey, put a beard, red jacket with white fur trim, and 40 lbs on him and he might pass for the big guy. :lol:

4 watches are coming back from being service. 3 are vintage Omegas. Can you guess what the other is?

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that VC is it?
No, but I haven't worn it in a while so that's a good guess. The original strap was shipped to Hadley Roma so they could copy it. Steve serviced that one a few months back around the time Jesse had the automatic AP.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Curse - a tease. Floozy, even...
I have been fooled by online tracking in both directions. Once it led me to believe my watch was still in transit, but there it was in the mailbox. Another time it told me it had been delivered, but it didn't show up for another 3 days. :cursing:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I have been fooled by online tracking in both directions. Once it led me to believe my watch was still in transit, but there it was in the mailbox. Another time it told me it had been delivered, but it didn't show up for another 3 days. :cursing:
X2 - mine was delivered today, but the website says it's still in Philly.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
A jolly man from up north is sending me a package! It arrived in the facility around the corner from me today:

No, it isn't Santa - it's from Jesse. Hey, put a beard, red jacket with white fur trim, and 40 lbs on him and he might pass for the big guy. :lol:

4 watches are coming back from being service. 3 are vintage Omegas. Can you guess what the other is?
LOL, I have two heading my way and from the same location!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
You are all taunting me. My grail that was shipped 13 days ago took 9 days to cross the Atlantic, was cleared by US customs in 90 minutes and been marooned "inbound out of customs" for four days -- sheer agony:cursing::crying::cursing::crying:

Maybe Jesse will send me something out of pity....

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I've got something coming from another WTF member, which yesterday was 'out for delivery', but is currently 'delivery status not updated'. Same thing happened the day before Thanksgiving. What happened, my lettercarrier dropped off at a bar for some holiday cheer? :cursing:

Oh, well. Last thing I'd want to be this time of year is an employee of USPS, UPS, or FedEx.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I expect nothing today. In fact, if anything shows up, I'll be poking it with a stick and calling the bomb squad... :blink:

Now, I'll be OK if things start showing up again next week... :)

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gorgeous....LOVE the curved ends !!!
Thanks! They make the look complete. I might order an exact duplicate since I like it so much.

Ehm....Btw, be careful mentioning that strap manufacture....I do not think that they are a forum sponsor ;)
Ahhhh, but they're a manufacturer - not a dealer so all's well. :wink: I just can't say the dealer where the order was handled. (although it is the same place that Duane/sportsguy got his PO from)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts