WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My #1 watch, if I had the cash, which eventually I will but thats another story, would have to be the Omega Speedmaster.

Well, what one watch would you get if you had the cash?

Attachments

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
If I had money that I was willing to spend without principle I would get a Rolex.
But I cannot be forced to pay those prices without negotiation.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
You know something, I like the feel, looks, and function of the Speedy over that of the Daytona...

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Honestly, nothing at the moment. But I might buy a white dial Clerc CXX - to match my black - just because I could.
Well, that's not true. I could do it now. But I'm not gonna.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'd go for a Rolex GMT II (ceramic).
oooh...nice. I think that would be right up there for me, as well. I tried on a solid gold model (over 25,000usd) at the Wynn AD in Vegas last summer. The ceramic bezel is amazing, the heft of the gold, the smooth bezel clics:drool::001_tt1:, :001_tt1: I've been lusting after that one ever since.

Others would be the Panerai 111, VC Overseas, and an IWC Portugese chrono black dial w/ rose gold.:thumbup:

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Another Speedy :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

or this one.....

The De Ville Co-Axial Rattrapante

omegawatches.com​

Y'all have a nice day now pals :001_smile:

ZIN

·
Banned
927 Posts
A James Bond LE 007 Omega Seamaster or a TT Rolex Sub with the blue dial and bezel.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Couldn't find a photo, but I like the Rolex GMT 50th Anniversary, in 18K gold with the green hand. That's just a sexy lookin' watch...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts