WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which model would it be?:crying: I know some will scream "Blasphemy" and "no way" or "how can one only own one Lum-Tec???" :lol:
But nonetheless, times are tough, $ is scarce and you must chose one... which one is the one that's got your heart, you wear most often or covet the most?
Until a few days ago, I'd have said my M49, or the M51, however after seeing and pre-ordering the M61 I must say it'll likely be THE ONE Lum-Tec... the awesome Blue Sun Ray laser cut dial design, the blue color(my fave), and the fact it is a WTF LE.....:thumbup:

Cheers,
Brice "Lum-Tec watch and brand fan"

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
m51 for me.
just tried the rubber and leather strap so far.
next will be the metal strap.

I have been wearing it everyday since I got it a few weeks ago.

my next watch will be a ball brand watch.

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
I really enjoy my Tungsten M27 GMT as well as my V3 with clear sapphire crystal.
Of those two - I would give a slight nudge to M27.

However, now with M61 and M62 arriving (and my involvement with the development
of the dial on both models and an idea I suggested to Chis to actually make the whole
new M62 series) - there is NO DOUBT...these 2 are already my favorite LUMTECs, ...ever !!

·
Registered
845 Posts
My choice would be the Super Combat B1 worn with a LUM-TEC all black NATO strap.:thumbup1:

Reactions: i1800collect

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Ti SuperCombat B2 would have likely been at the top if it wore a tad smaller and with different hour markers. Lots of watch!!

Post pics if your one fave guys!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
The M22 for me, just a beautiful piece.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Would be my Combat B2 CF. I love all my LT's but the B2 is still my favorite.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
There's quite a few that I like a lot, but my favorite is still the M8, which is the only one I own. I loved the M8 when it first came out, but didn't actually order one until they were almost all gone because I kept thinking Lum-Tec might come out with something I liked more, but it never happened.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well right now that is easy, my Combat B6. I am hoping to pick up a M61 or M62 in the next few months.
Dan

·
Registered
28 Posts
M8 for me too! In my opinion this is the best Lum-Tec ever.

now if only it had the screw down signed crown... but then that would be making it too good, wouldn't it?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Difficult question, but I think out of my collection I would eventually choose the SC-B2.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts