WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of us have more than one Rolex. If you had to pick only one to keep and sell the rest, which one would it be?
Mine would be my Sub 14060M.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hard choice. But if I absolutely had to pick, and it had to be one I currently owned, it would be my TT YachtMaster.

I just love this watch!

But hopefully, I'll never have to make that choice!! :eek:hmy: :scared:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have the Sea-Dweller and Explorer II in my collection, so this is a very difficult decision. If I can only keep one, it would have to be the SD

·
Registered
416 Posts
My Sub Date. Why? because it is the first Rolex that I purchased and it represents how hard I have and continue to work for everything. Plus its a timeless classic and beautiful.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
This question gets asked a few times a year, and I just realized why I like trying to answer it - I can't. I've sat here five minutes, and run through each of my Rolexes. Each one could be "solo Rolex" - the one watch solution. Each one I own could be the one I wear for a lifetime. But I still can't decide. Which goes a long way in telling me I have the right watches in my collection. :drool:

But since I have to make a choice....I'll make the one I normally do when the question is asked:

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Subdate. Saved 3 months income to pay for it in 1987, went with me on dive trips, in mines (I'm a mine engineer), lots of memories. Grew up with me.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
My Subdate. Saved 3 months income to pay for it in 1987, went with me on dive trips, in mines (I'm a mine engineer), lots of memories. Grew up with me.

I just noticed the impressive and varied collection you have listed in your signature. :thumbup1: I do hope we get to see some photos of these pieces. :drool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts