WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for the quick reply! I thought so too but without the normal stamp, no sub seconds, and those two little extra screws i wasn’t sure. When i get a chance, i will look under the dial. Is the 022 smaller or larger than a 022K? I have a couple cal 022-18 record watches and this is my first with the segmented plate. Thanks again! david

·
Super Moderator
16,451 Posts
Those two Round Head screws look like they were purchased a couple months ago from a True Value hardware store! If it were me, I'd ask my watch guy if he had anything more period-friendly he could use to replace them with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those two Round Head screws look like they were purchased a couple months ago from a True Value hardware store! If it were me, I'd ask my watch guy if he had anything more period-friendly he could use to replace them with.
that’s funny Bill! i thought they looked out of place also. otherwise, in further searching pics online i can see some variability in the placement of stamps from older movements and those xtra tiny screws too. thanks, dsvid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts