WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
Why are you still asking about it? That seems to tell us you really want to buy that thing. If so, then pay the seller and commence pimping. If not, the thread should have ended with your post where you thanked us for the feedback.

The value is whatever somebody is willing to pay - and on a watch enthusiasts site, it won't be much because it's nothing but a battery powered bling machine and few of us would have any regard for it. I wouldn't wear it if it were given to me but if that's your style then go for it. Just be careful outdoors because a magpie might try to steal it off your wrist for their nest. :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not exactly the response i was looking for. Im not interested in it for myself. Im trying to figure out a value for trade. if you dont want to help there is no need to be rude about it. thank you.

·
Super Moderator
16,890 Posts
It's worth no more than a good quality Seiko quartz.
Yes, Ice Link uses real diamonds. So does the honing rod I use to finish off the blade of my Buck double-action folder. Ice Link watches use melee diamonds. The size of the stones vary from tiny to really friggin' tiny and quality varies from okay to junk. A generous jeweler would offer you maybe $100 for the watch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's worth no more than a good quality Seiko quartz.
Yes, Ice Link uses real diamonds. So does the honing rod I use to finish off the blade of my Buck double-action folder. Ice Link watches use melee diamonds. The size of the stones vary from tiny to really friggin' tiny and quality varies from okay to junk. A generous jeweler would offer you maybe $100 for the watch.
THANK YOU!! that is awesome feedback. that's the info i need to make a wise decision. I will end the thread now mister moderator....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.