WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order for the M24 this morning. I'm having the seconds hand done in red like I saw someone else here have done (thanks for the idea btw). Now I just have to wait until Friday to get it. Cmon Friday!

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I placed my order for the M24 this morning. I'm having the seconds hand done in red like I saw someone else here have done (thanks for the idea btw). Now I just have to wait until Friday to get it. Cmon Friday!
Good for you, man. You won't be disappointed by any aspect of the Lum-Tec experience. It's a great ride, and you started off with one of the nicest watches in the stable. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good for you, man. You won't be disappointed by any aspect of the Lum-Tec experience. It's a great ride, and you started off with one of the nicest watches in the stable. :thumbup1:
It has started off great. I actually called because I had a couple questions and the person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and helpful. I never felt rushed or like I was taking up to much of their time. I think i'm going to be a another satisfied customer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congrats,now order the Bronze

Capt,

Nice job on ordering the M24. Before the preorder window and quantity sells out order a Bronze now. Delivery should be 3rd quarter if I recall correctly. Adding a bronze case will really top off your collection!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts