WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was doing a little shopping today and talked the wife into stopping into a store that had some nice watches.

saw the oris display and when the salesman came up i asked to see the Artelier Complication..... beautiful looking watch, nice deployant strap and like nothing else in my simple collection....list price $1495.00 - asked for discount and they offered 25% right away bringing it to $1122.00.

if anyone has any experience with this watch or the Oris 581, base ETA 2688/2671 movement i would appreciate any feedback.

thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Island,

The ORIS 581 is based off the ETA 2688/2671 movement.
Its really a workhorse movement, 38hrs of power reserve, 17 jewels.

The Art Comp is a great looking dress watch. I would think about buying it on the bracelet then purchase the strap/deployant to give you two diffrent looks with the watch. (its a little cheaper if you get the bracelet with the watch if your going to do this) The Art is a watch you can really dress up or down with the right straps also.

You might try and click on our sponsers banner ......... Friends of ORIS .... http://www.friendsoforis.com/board.php
and ask for a quote from them. I have several watches from them and they have the best service and some of the lowest prices your going to find on ORIS from an Authorized Dealer anywhere in the world.

I know they are on Christmas holiday now till after the first of the year, but if your willing to wait and talk to them you might save a little money on your ORIS.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks jeff,

i will def give them a call and check them out.

happy new year!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts