WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I really need all of your help right now. I am a senior design student at the University of North Florida and I am creating a watch magazine. What I need is some high res photos of watches to showcase. All I need is the pic, your name for a photo credit and any information you would like to include about your watch. If you want, when I am done with the mag I can Email you a pdf of the entire thing. Thanks for your help.

Please email the pics to [email protected]

Chase

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
although I have not got any Breitling pics yet (come on guys :001_tongue:) the other forum guys have been sending me alot of pics. I just wanted to thank you ahead of time for the pictures I will get, I do still need more though. Please send High res photos and dont forget to include your name these will be in a magazine.

Chase

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as many as you feel like emailing me, around 10 of what you feel is your best photos...please include your name and any info on watches that I may not know about. Thanks again. Chase

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I have lots. How many do you want?
We're all going to hear on the news tomorrow morning that the WWW has crashed.. Completely.. For good...

It'll be because John emailed 200 Zigabytes worth of email and the WWW went "uhhh.. what?" and shut itself down... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
We're all going to hear on the news tomorrow morning that the WWW has crashed.. Completely.. For good...

It'll be because John emailed 200 Zigabytes worth of email and the WWW went "uhhh.. what?" and shut itself down... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:
I promise to only send 1 ZB worth of pics. If the net goes down I'll call Al Gore and have him reboot it since he probably has the original internet start up disk. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts