WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to my wife!!! I know I had said I wouldn't be buying anything else for a few months because I was going to save for a Reserve Speedway......Well, I just got a deal I couldn't pass up, The Reserve Speedway with black carbon fiber dial and a three slot box for less than $350 delivered!!!!! Should be here on the 13th, I will post pics as soon as I have it!!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I ordered a set of 3 watches for my son's birthday next month, and needed one more little thing to put it over some threshold for a discount. I recieved my travel box today. It is quite nice, and a good solution for the travel that I do.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There will be tons of pics, my wrist is already tingling in anticipation!!:w00t:

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Join the club Lightman,it's difficult to resist those killer deals,can't wait to see pics and hear what you think of the reserve speedway.I'm thinking about getting one,if my wife will let me.just kidding....

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Well, almost one year after they first appeared, it looks as if the Reserve Collection is finally finding some traction among the members here. I am seeing lots of Reserve Speedway pix being posted. And for boscoe to rejoin the fold after his le grande divestiture of his Invicta stock with the purchase of a Reserve meteorite. . .. all I can say is WOW.:biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts