WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I have listed my Coin Watch for sale. Given the price and worn condition of the recent listing on the swamp, I would rather my forum friends have a chance at a much nicer example at a reasonable price. I am unlikely to wear it even if I kept it so it's time to let it go.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/sales-forum/56193.htm#post509187

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
That is a real beauty Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Soooo tempted - if only for the boxes. No harm having two of this model - one for each arm!

Dave - I note the guarantee states "Quartz guarantee..." - do you think it is correct for the watch?

Also I note the pale blue (grey?) label on the top right corner of the outer box. Is there any printing on it?

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Roger, the boxes that come with this one are the one on the left in the first shot, and the one at the top of the other photos. The blue box is from another watch. They are box photos that I already had in my photobucket account. Perhaps I should crop the photos for clarity.

Actually, I stumbled across another photo of the boxes, pad and guarantee that go with this watch. I've put that in the Sales Forum post for clarity. Check back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts